4 Ingredient Pumpkin Soup
How to make classic pumpkin soup with four ingredients.
- 2 lb pumpkin (purchase pre-cut if you can)
- 1 onion
- 2 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tbsp sour cream (optional)
- Peel pumpkin and cut into chunks. Peel onion and cut in half.
- Add to a saucepan with the stock. Cover and bring to the boil, simmer until pumpkin is tender.
- Use a stick blender to blend until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, and stir through a spoonful of sour cream.