If you’re looking for an easy and delicious vegan banana bread recipe, look no further! This recipe only requires 5 ingredients, and it’s sure to be a hit with everyone.
5 Ingredient Vegan Banana Bread
How to make vegan banana bread from just 5 ingredients (+optional extras!).
- 4 medium bananas
- ½ – 1 cup of brown sugar
- ½ cup of cooking oil olive oil, coconut oil, vegetable oil
- 1½ cups flour all-purpose
- 1½ teaspoon baking soda
- Optional ½ cup of chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/ 180°C.
- Line a 8 x 4 inch loaf pan with baking paper
- Mash bananas with a fork in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the flour, sugar, oil and baking soda. Mix until well combined and smooth.
- Add in if using and stir to combine.
- Pour or spoon the mixture into the loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until a cake tester (or skewer) inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Allow the loaf to cool in the tin for 5 minutes, and then turn it out onto a cooling rack to cool completely.